At the beginning of the year, I wrote a blog post about my predictions for the Champions League Knockout stage. Admittedly, the knockout stage has very much been and gone but I still wanted to react to those predictions and see how well or how badly I did. I really enjoy making these prediction posts and you all seem to like them too which I’m happy about! Today’s post is going to be reacting to my predictions of the knockout stage. Without further ado, let’s get to it!
- Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Manchester City
- Lazio vs Bayern Munich
- Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea
- RB Leipzig vs Liverpool
- Porto vs Juventus
- Barcelona vs PSG
- Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund
- Atalanta vs Real Madrid
This is who I predicted would go through and whether I was correct or not
- Manchester City and I was correct
- Bayern Munich and I was correct
- Atlético Madrid and I was wrong
- Liverpool and I was correct
- Juventus and I was wrong
- PSG and I was correct
- Sevilla and I was wrong
- Real Madrid and I was correct
As you can see, I got 5 out of 8 right which isn’t too bad. There were a few shocks in there but overall, I’m happy with how I did.
I know this post was a little short but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. Thank you for reading!