Oh hi there. I know what you’re thinking, “Beth it’s Wednesday. Why are you posting today?” As I was kindly tagged in this and I have my schedule all set up, I thought I would share a bonus blog post for you all this week. Let’s get to it!
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Thank whom ever nominated you and place a link to their website.
- Mention the awards creator and add a link to that too.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people who deserve this award.
- Let the nominees know by messaging/commenting on their social media or their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions that you want.
- Share 2-3 links to your best posts.
A massive thank you to Em over at Echoes of Em for the nomination! Em is a wonderful blogger and I always enjoy reading her posts! I don’t often get nominated in these types of awards so when I do it means the world!
Unfortunately I don’t know much about the awards creator. The information I have is from reading Em’s post. The Golden Bloggerz Award was made to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers that work daily to serve their audience and deserve more recognition. Their priority is to do their best to help their readers solve their problems & reach their goals!
Three Things About Me
1) I will be going to university in September to study Law with Criminology. I’ve already started to include more university content on my blog which have gone down really well so thank you! I’m looking forward to it and moving on to the next chapter of my life.
2) I have 2 cats who are both ginger! One is 10 years old called Oscar who is a great big ball of fluff. The other is called Pumpkin who is nearly 2 years old!
3) When I was younger, I wanted to be an Astronomer. Even though that’s not the career path I’ve chosen (I sucked at Science in school) space continuously fascinates me!
1) What book has had a lasting effect on your life? – I know this is going to sound rather odd but I would have to say The Suitcase Kid by Jacqueline Wilson. The Suitcase Kid is the first book I remember reading when I was younger and really enjoying. I like to think that book is what got me into reading today (even though there are times where I have barely read. Oops).
2) If you present on a topic for 30 minutes with no preparation time, what would it be? – I would probably talk about Liverpool Football club. I’m a massive supporter of the club so I’m sure I would have enough information to talk for 30 minutes.
3) Why do you keep blogging, what’s its value for you? – I keep blogging because I enjoy it. I love coming up with different topics to blog about and to get positive recognition means a lot to me.
4) What’s the number one thing on your ‘bucket list’ that you haven’t done yet? – I would love to go and see a musical on Broadway. I’ve seen lots of shows on the West End but I’d love to go across the pond and experience the musical life out there!
5) What’s your last thought as you go to sleep at night? – As someone with anxiety, I have many thoughts before I go to sleep. I think about the next day, if my phone is charging, did I get everything done that day etc.
- Growing With Spawn
- Connecting Cait
- Della Loves Nutella
- Brianna Stryker Writes
- Ellie’s Little World
- Sincerely Students
- Not-So-Modern Girl
- Life Through My Dark Brown Eyes
- Bournemouth Girl
I’ve added three of my own and kept 2 that I enjoyed answering
- Name a TV Show or Film that you’ve enjoyed recently and why.
- What’s the number one thing on your ‘bucket list’ that you haven’t done yet?
- If you could move to another country tomorrow, where would it be and why?
- What’s one thing you would change about the world?
- Why do you keep blogging? What’s its value to you?
My Best Posts
- Is There a Right Way to Bullet Journal? – I’m really proud of this post. I put a lot of time and effort into it and it also went down really well which made me very happy!
- Why are People so Obsessed with True Crime? – This was the first post I almost treated like I was writing an essay. I did so much research that I had far too much! It also went down really well!
Thank you for reading! Once again, thank you to Em for the nomination!