A few months ago, I wrote a blog post giving my predictions on the Champions League Group Stage. Who would progress? Who would transfer into the Europa League? Who would be eliminated entirely? I actually did quite well if I do say so myself so I thought I would predict the Champions League Knockout Stage.
This will be a relatively short post because I will be merely discussing who will progress into the quarter finals, rather than getting into detail with scores, who wins in each leg etc. I will, of course, release a blog post after the knockout stage is completed reacting to my predictions to see how well or how bad I did. Without further ado, let’s get to it!
- Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Manchester City – Manchester City to win
- Lazio vs Bayern Munich – Bayern Munich to win
- Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea – Atlético Madrid to win (I struggled a lot with this one but this is what I’m going with for now)
- RB Leipzig vs Liverpool – Liverpool to win
- Porto vs Juventus – Juventus to win
- Barcelona vs PSG – PSG to win (This is another one I struggled with but Barcelona are not in the best of form and with PSG getting a new manager, I think they might edge past Barcelona)
- Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund – Sevilla to win
- Atalanta vs Real Madrid – Real Madrid to win
So those are my predictions. As you can see, I was a little unsure on a few of them but this is what I’m going with so let’s see how this goes!
Thank you for reading.